winding down

I feel like I blinked and this program was over!!! Tomorrow is basically my last day in Lucca, and I'm looking forward to it immensely. One more day to take in the beautiful, laid back, blue cloud atmosphere of Tuscany, and topping it off with my (awesome!) Traviata scene in the evening. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do something crazy and take a 12:30 am train into Rome after that, and spend Friday in Rome on no sleep. Hey - you only live once, right? I'll spend the day in Rome, come back Friday night, and then fly out of Pisa on Saturday......and definitely cry the whole way home.

And then eat fajitas for dinner and a waffle for breakfast the next day, followed by Chic-fil-a, and then be all better.

I actually had a dream last night about Chic-fil-a. Perhaps I am ready for home......:)

Comments

Popular Posts