Huzzah!


Today I was signed to a Talent Agency!!!

Now - I have no idea how much work this will actually get me, but its something. I have a feeling that this is a step in the right direction. The best part is that it is a non-exclusive agency, meaning I can still work with other managers and agents. I'm not excluding myself from any opportunities, only opening myself up to the wide world of....

Industrials, instructional videos, commercials, voice overs, and light modeling. Okay, so not the height of my career ambition but I'm really excited about gaining "on-camera" experience and learning about this side of the industry.

My grandmother always said that I would "be discovered" in TV. I'm hardly there right now, but wouldn't it be funny if that is where my career takes me and...she was right all along? 

Comments

Popular Posts