I love starting up new shows.


Started some serious work for this show. We are putting the show on its feet with just 8 days of rehearsal! Mamma mia! Makes my head spin to think about it. Its a darling show and completely, 100% a musical. Also some subtle adult humor, which I found surprising, but hey, you gotta entertain the adults, too. I have to wear a corset in the show...and tonight I was introduced to my rehearsal corset. Once I took that baby off, the air tasted so much sweeter. 

I've been told that some performances are already selling out. This theater has a reputation for selling out everything, extending the run, and selling out again. So - buy your tickets now!

Comments

  1. Where is the show? I used to love that book as a kid!

    Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts