New job yeeeaaah!

The Wiggles, presumably in front of Big Ben


Soon I will join the likes of The Wiggles, the Doodlebops, and the Kinderman (any 80's babies remember him?) in the way of live children's musical entertainment. I now have a job (very necessary) in a real live band, singing children's music. I've taught kiddie music classes before, but this is nothing like that. This is a full out concert with props, some choreography, and a sound system. Drums, Keys, Guitar, 2 vocalists.....

I'm really excited! I start training soon.

Lately my career has been taking me in the direction of children's entertainment, what with this new day job and my last two theater gigs and even a prospective future one. I think it is because I look about 3-5 years younger than I actually am, and have a lot of energy at this point in my life. I'm thrilled that my career is taking any sort of path right now.

Comments

Popular Posts