Progress

Today I had some very exciting news...but I'm delaying put it on blaster until everything is cut, signed, and squared away. Things are starting to fall into place for my '09 season. 

:)

I've been keeping a spreadsheet of all the auditions I've been to since the start of 2009 (yes, I'm an over-organized looser), and I've noticed some significant progress. I've been on 37 auditions in 3 months, with a 45% callback rate, and a 17% hire rate. I can live with that for right now. 

First rehearsal tonight for my current show....its gonna be so cute! The costumes, set, music....its adorable. I was giggling a lot. The music is almost a Sondheim-operetta style. I think ya'll will like it. 

Comments

  1. Ooooohhhh... can't wait to hear! Any chance it will take you to, say, Korea?! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts