Tra-la! Its (not quite May, but it is SPRING!)

I did a thorough Spring Cleaning, painted my nails a pretty pink, and danced behind the steering wheel all the way to rehearsal today. It FINALLY feels like spring time, the weather is a perfect 70 degrees, a nice breeze, and today I literally watched the birds and the bees from my porch. So lovely. 

Tomorrow starts.....bum bum bum...TECH. 10am-10pm rehearsal! I secretly enjoy the fierce intensity of tech and cast bonding that happens, but I know I'm gonna be antsy with that lovely weather outside and me inside going cue to cue. Show opens in 8 days. 

Opportunities are whizzing by left and right! I have a *potential* line up (that is, if I get cast in these few shows I'm auditioning for) that will take me through until this time next year. Its an exciting time. 

Comments

Popular Posts