Weather update

**Clarification**

The weather here is so crazy!!! This morning was literally the apocalypse - crazy rain, thunder, lightening, trees falling on cars - I was afraid to walk to my car and go home from rehearsal. I felt 100% certain the show would be cancelled.

(Yes, if it is raining, or any chance of lightening we must cancel the show because of the electric grid system above the stage, which is completely uncovered and outdoors. They use the same rules most public pools do for rain/lightening safety because our stage just screams to get hit by lightening.)

So I ate a big lunch, laid down for a big ol' lazy nap, woke up a few hours later....and lo and behold...the most beautiful day you could imagine.

Locals blame the weather on the Ohio River. I blame it on....witchcraft?

Comments

Popular Posts