You could drive a person crazy


Mmm, Dorothy Loudon is SO good in this video. Here she is at 60, still kicking ass. (Perhaps a vocal wobble, but a damn good actress.) I never get sick of watching this video. Don't be turned off by the beginning vocals.

Prepping for my audition tomorrow. I discovered something marvelous tonight. Standard actor resumes are at 8x10, and I've always been toying with my margins to get them to print on my pre-cut paper. Little did I know that there is a "print to scale" button under print preferences in MS Word. WHO KNEW? WHO KNEW? I have wasted hours of my life, perfecting my silly resume to fit beautifully, and all along, I could have just shrunk (shrank? what is the proper past tense?) it.

Toying around with new audition rep. Newer songs and monologues. Its time to up the bar and step out of the ingenue box!

Comments

Popular Posts