They say its your birthday (dun na na na na na na na)

No purpose to this picture, except that it makes me smile every time I look at it.

Today was my birthday (da nanananana), and I have to say, it was everything I could hope for. We had our final two previews at the Atlas to small, yet appreciative audiences. Today's afternoon audience was filled with so many familiar faces, and words just cannot express how incredible it feels to share what I do with my loved ones, and on top of that, to do it on my birthday. Applause is the best gift. Ever.

October 10th falls right into the fall show season, so lucky for me, this has been the third year in a row that I've performed on my birthday. Today was surrounded by a sort of rosy haze because its also my last day at home, filled with goodbyes, and last minute goings-on.

Performing at the Atlas in NE DC has been an interesting experience. Its always nice to learn new venues...which is something I'll be doing a lot of this year. Next performance stop on the roster is in Florida. Thank goodness, because it is chilly out tonight!

We load out in the van tomorrow morning at 9 am. Yes, I will be driving the van in 2 hr shifts. Yes, I will get a picture. Here's to the adventure!

Comments

  1. October 10th, is always a big day for mom and I as well, seems like only yesterday...

    The show was great and you were fantastic (my little polish daughter) Be safe and have a great tour. We will see you next Month.

    We love you, Dad and Mom
    (back to my cab)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts