Thoughts from 2009

Thanks Facebook, for this lovely collage.

2009 has been quite a year, folks! A new college graduate, with big dreams and a big suitcase ready to take on the world. I am so pleased with how the year went, how my career progressed, and how I grew as not only a performer but also as a person. Not to mention all of the new people and places I've met. My head spins a little to think about it. A little silly to say, but this year felt like 5 years, not just one.

Things I learned this year:

- Never, ever push. Jokes are always funnier and voices are always better when you don't push them and let things happen naturally.
- Always read and revise your contract. If you want something from your job, you better get it in writing.
- If you dream it, then will it, and then prepare for it, it will come.


Here's to a happy, healthy, and successful 2010!

PS - what do we call this upcoming year now? Just "Ten"? I'm confused. This changing of the decade thing is weird.


Comments

Popular Posts