Coming round the mountain


Close to the border of California and Oregon

I had one of the scariest drives of my life a few days ago. I was driving our large van in the pouring rain, along the switch-back mountain roads of Oregon. There were a few inches of water on the roads and the roads curved unexpectedly. Later, my castmates told me it was a smooth ride and they couldn't smell my fear. Even in the rain and through a haze of anxiety, the scenery was quite stunning. Imagine lakes, and scores of evergreen and redwood trees as far as the eye can see.

The first round of shows in Oregon went well. Nothing out of the ordinary to report. Unfortunately we have no significant time off, so it isn't worth renting a car and driving to Portland. I am rather disappointed at this fact. Womp womp.

Today we drove more mountain roads to another location in Oregon, but this time, in a snow storm. Again, I was scared. Again, it was beautiful.

More Oregon.

It is COLD here. Time for that winter coat again....sigh. And to think, last week I was in Los Angeles.

Comments

Popular Posts