Stir crazy

Snow = 7 feet. Me = 5 ft.

Hanging out in Ames, IA, home of Iowa State University. I can't really tell you what its like, because everything is covered in a nice two foot layer of snow. Our one cast vehicle has been pretty much inaccessible, but hey, at least there is a bowling alley within walking distance.

So what do I do with all my time off? I really settle into my hotel room. I organize my email and calendar, watch some tv/netflix, and if I'm feeling stir crazy enough I might go to the gym. I have way too much free time, but hey, its all on the clock.

Mardi Gras tonight! We found a karaoke bar down the street. Its pretty much the highlight of the week.

Comments

  1. Hang tuff, we will see you soon.

    BTW - I am not a fan of the new blog format. The old one seemed softer, IMHO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it that you don't like about the format, specifically?

    I'm trying, I'm trying. 16 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some things just don't look right when viewed in I.E. check it out on another computer.

    The text looks small and too boxy if that makes sence. The old one just seemed to have more "personality" just my 2 cents..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts