Where in the world is B

A friend just posted this on my facebook wall

"How are you? Where are you?"

Aptly put.

My life these days is something out of a "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago - United States Edition" computer game. One day this state, the next day that state. God bless my friends and family for keeping track of me.

Today was a very hard traveling day. I should be tucked into my bed at home, on the East Coast, a far cry from where my co-workers are sleeping in the Pacific Northwest tonight. Instead, I am stuck in-between, a product of a snowstorm, stranded in Minneapolis.

I have a very important audition that I hope to catch in the nick of time in DC tomorrow. Originally the plan was 16 hours of travel for 19 beautiful hours at home. Now that is looking like 30 hours of traveling for 5 hours at home. Life is just not fair.

I am also reaffirming my hatred towards snow. I hate you snow. Die a firey death.

Comments

Popular Posts