Spring into action

I was driving downtown yesterday and saw my first Cherry blossom of the season. I almost caused an accident.

Hard to believe I've only been home 3 weeks. The first week home was like living in limbo...so hard to make the adjustment. Now that I'm actually busy again with job interviews, meeting people, catching up with old friends, I'm starting to feel like myself again.

I love keeping busy.

Going on lots of auditions and job interviews. At least I'm having luck finding part-time work. As it stands, it looks like I'll have 4 part-time job options to choose from in the upcoming months. Not sure how I'll piece it all together, but hey, at least I won't get bored.

Also embarking on the Great Apartment Search of 2010. My life - is finally restarting.

I've been toying of the idea of writing a book or a one woman show for a while, and I finally started piecing bits of it together. Some people have suggested I turn my blog into a book, but I'm not sure how many people would be into that, other than the 15 readers I already have. :) I have a concept for a possible Fringe Festival show for next year, about all of the stupid men I've met. Maybe mix in some live footage of my family discussing my life problems at the dinner table. I think that would be hilarious. Hey, if the work isn't coming to you, create the work yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts