Chugging away

Please keep voting for my Glee Video. Over 3600 gold stars already!

Everyone tells you that high school and college are the most fun you will have in your life. I would like to heartily disagree with that statement, because I personally have enjoyed myself much more since freeing myself from institutionalized education, but I will say that having a very defined role, i.e. being a student, allowed me to live basically stress free. No one tells you that being an adult....sucks.

Part of figuring out this adult equation is finding jobs that are flexible enough and don't get offended if I need to take off time for artistic opportunities. My latest part-time job is moonlighting as a server/bartender for a catering company. Lets just say I am very, very sore.

I've been trying to figure out my summer plans. I was planning on moving to NYC, but as what usually happens, another opportunity comes along and plans change. I'm going to stay in DC. ::Sigh.:: I'll be doing an acting program in DC for the summer, and working, and living, and working, and living, and working, and living.....

Of course the auditions continue. Maybe my summer plan should be: working, and auditioning, and living, and working, and auditioning, and living, and working, and auditioning, and living....

Comments

Popular Posts