I am on a lonely road and I am traveling, traveling, traveling...


Hello, downtown Philly. I haven't seen you since November.

I have driven close to 1,200 miles in the last 2 weeks. I've been to Hagerstown, Middletown, Philadelphia, DC, and tomorrow I will go to Pittsburgh. In the words of Dori from Finding Nemo, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming."

Drove to Philly on Friday for a season audition at a really reputable theater. Its hard to tell at these general auditions, I suppose time will tell if I got a call back or not. Either way, it was a beautiful day for driving. Being on tour taught me how to tolerate long drives. A 2 1/2 hr drive on a nice, sunny day? No problem. Driving barefoot (my favorite), some NPR, and my sunglasses at the ready. Perhaps I should consider a career in long-distance freight hauling.

Tomorrow I have a co-pilot, Erin, for my trip to Pittsburgh. This girl loves adventure - check out her fantastic blog for more info about her (literal) world travels.

Up for a day trip? I might have more trips to Philly coming up. Free trips to local East Coast locations! All you need to apply is enough patience to listen to me yammer on for several hours...

Comments

Popular Posts