Small doses of success

After 6 weeks of what felt like banging my head against the wall I finally got back some positive output. Since the moment I arrived home from tour I have been going to every audition, calling every job posting on craigslist, doing everything I possibly can to further my career and have only been hearing nice, white lies or no feedback at all.

UNTIL TODAY!

This is how it always is with me. When it rains it pours.

- I've been trying to contact this lady for four weeks - she called me back today.

- I auditioned for a talent manager (I first contacted her a year and a half ago) - she offered me a contract today.

- I applied for an acting conservatory program - I was accepted today. (99% certain I'll be moving to NYC soon! Hello again, purple suitcase.)

Patience is a virtue - right?? Wish I could spread this joy out over time; having it all fly at me in the same day is a bit of an overload but I am not complaining!

:)

Comments

Popular Posts