Ask and you shall receive

Snap your fingers. *BAM* Full schedule! Moving! Gigs!

All I wanted was a little piece to call my own. Life has picked up pace from 2mph to 60 mph and my hair is flying in the wind. I have the next 10 days to pack up my meager belongings and move them a whopping 14 mi. down the road.

Somehow, I've had a whole apartment's worth of stuff sitting in my basement. Family and friends have been so generous, donating their used furniture and homewares. So many things are missing one wheel, are slightly scratched, a little faded, but hey - this is MY lopsided furniture. Something that belongs to ME.

When I signed my lease yesterday I expected to feel some sort of feeling, like a when Ariel signs the magical contract with Ursula and her signature glows on the paper. I just felt excited.

Comments

Popular Posts