Rollercoaster...of love (say what?)

Lately been going through some emotional ups and down. I'd like to think its all part of the natural push-pull adrenaline cycle of being a performer. Had a whole handful of adjustments since I've been home from the tour - living at home, finding a way to make $$, reconnecting with friends, auditioning. Its a whole new level of stress that I honestly hadn't anticipated. Things are harder than I expected, but hey, isn't that just what life is all about?

Still working the audition beat. Had a few callbacks this week, one promising option, and another....hilarious....dance audition. Why I was invited to an "athletic ballet combination," I'll never know. I do know that I will not be a featured dancer in this production and very likely did not get the job, but I gave it my best shot and was in good spirits. It was basically a free dance class!

My part-time jobs are getting more and more interesting. Today I was in the same building as the President (but I didn't get to see him). One of my short-term goals is to sing for him before his term is up. Guess I could have hummed as I walked by or something.

Love Tuesday night TV. Lost and Glee all on the same night....yippee!

Comments

  1. Life is like a box of chocolates.

    You eat the whole box then throw up.

    Hang tough kid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts