Catch-up


Since I got back from the beach, I am sorry to say that I haven't been inspired to write much lately. I've been pretty busy, been setting up weekly photo shoots with various photogs, and I also took on a work study at a local dance studio in exchange for free classes. Next weekend starts up a new acting class...so all of a sudden I have a full schedule, Monday - Sunday. Every day has a commitment on it, and I'm feeling a little closed in!

In April I could have moved to the other side of the world with very few commitments (other than family, of course), and now, I am so committed, I can hardly schedule a trip to Florida to visit my Grandparents. Eeek!

Maybe I should join work-a-holic's anonymous.

Doing a vintage-inspired photo shoot on Thursday morning downtown. I'm excited! Wearing a short, lacy dress, with a large birdcage veil and some bright pumps. Vintage makeup, bright lips and cat-eye, and apparently we'll be walking along the Key-Bridge.

I'm not sure how I became a model - but I like it! Today I should be receiving the images from my shoot at Great Falls park last week, I'll be sure to share them with you.

Comments

Popular Posts