New Headshots (again, I know)



The last two weeks have been some of the most challenging of the year. Do you ever wonder what you did to deserve a ton of bad karma? My life seemed to fall apart bit by bit, and now I'm in the rebuilding process. The pendulum has got to swing down before it can go back up again, I suppose. 

Classes are trucking onward, and I was provided an opportunity to take another class, this time at the beautiful Signature Theater where did the Overtures program this summer. The class is a study in "Contemporary Theater." I really enjoyed class this week - I had a chance to run a new monologue in a safe space, and we read our favorite parts from a Sarah Ruhl play. This class is such a contrast to the other class that I'm taking. A contrast in teaching styles, I think. 

Had some new headshots taken by Tara Welch this week! They are a very different style from the other shots I've had done. These are very clean, natural, and less edited. Hopefully they will be what I need to give myself a leg up. 

I am feeling the worst travel bug right now. Someone put me on another tour!!

Comments

  1. Hey there- the headshots look beautiful. Hope things turn around for you quickly. I've found that they seem to take forever but then when I look back on it I am a stronger person for the trials I've been through. I'm sure you feel the same way, even though while amidst a storm, one can forget that the skies were once blue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts