So Autumnal


This Sunday took my mother and I on a trip to the local Kingsbury Orchard to pick up some apples for this Thanksgiving's pie. Sometimes its hard to remember that there are local farms several miles away from our pavement wonderland. It was the end of their growing season and they only had apples for sale; but last summer, my family got the most incredible tomatoes. I'm talking a tomato the size of my head.


I made a friend!


This weekend I started some Thanksgiving prep. I made a cranberry sauce from scratch that was incredibly easy - all it took was orange juice and sugar. I substituted Agave Syrup for the sugar, and you can't even taste the difference, plus it safely lowers that glycemic index for the dieters in the family.

Every evening more and more Christmas lights go up...

Comments

Popular Posts