B & The Beat

I hope you all had a happy holiday and are staying warm! The Washington Post was calling yesterday's weather events the "No-Mageddon"

{via
A huge snow storm wiped out most of the country yesterday, except for a keyhole right over Maryland and DC. This time last year we were up to our necks in round one of the Snow-mageddon, now everyone else gets a piece of the pie.

So what did I do on my days off? I was playing with all the fun music and video editing programs on my Mac. My new band, B & The Beat, is starting to lift off the ground. We have a gig coming up in February. In the meantime, please become a FAN on facebook to stay up to date with gig details!

B & The Beat | Promote Your Page Too




Check out the youtube page for more demos and keep an eye out for future recordings.

Comments

Popular Posts