Hello New Readers!

Three days of understudy rehearsal have flown by. The characters are fun and pretty straightforward, with the exception of one track, which is described in the script as the "Props, scenery, and underscore." NO JOKE. This actor hauls a lot of stuff and is running her butt off stage left...stage right...stage left again....

If I were doing this part, I'd loose 7 pounds!

This morning I had a bit of a scare. I was stuck in traffic on the way to check in, and I get a text from the stage manager saying, "[  ] is stuck in traffic. Can you hang out for a few minutes?"

Talk about bad luck! I send back,
"Me too. Lets see who gets there first."I hate the stress that traffic can add to your morning. The actor made it in time, and the show went on as scheduled. Phew.

The George Washington Memorial Parkway is such a parking lot from 7:30am - 10:30am, you'd think they were actually holding a memorial for George Washington each morning.

On another note, Dreams + Schemes has been enjoying increased traffic lately. If you are a new reader to the blog, welcome! Please be sure to subscribe (buttons located on the right-side menu) and let me know you aren't a search engine.

You can follow in the RSS reader of your choice, Google Friend Connect, or Blog Lovin'. Every time I get a new subscriber, I am even more inspired to write. It really warms my heart to know that there are folks out there who are interested in my insane career journey. Please say hello :)

Lots of lurv -

B

PS: New bio section! Check it out!

Comments

Popular Posts