The Thrifty Actor: Part III


Postcards & Business Cards

Put that mug of yours on some small, travel size card stock. Keep it with you 24/7! Please do not spend more than $20!!

My absolute fav site for this sort of thing is Prints Made Easy. You can choose from multiple pre-designed layouts, or upload your own! I uploaded a simple image with a black background like so...


And using their text box widget, added the information I wanted on my business card. 


So easy! The best part is that 100 business cards cost me $10, and 100 post cards cost me $30. If you were to order these through a head shot printing service in Manhattan, it would set you back at least $100. The print quality is good, and the card stock nice and thick. 

Tip: Always search for online coupons before you check out! I've frequently gotten an extra $5-10 off my order at Prints Made Easy by finding coupons at Retail Me Not. 

Comments

Popular Posts