Moving

I'm in the process of moving from my current sublet to a more long-term living situation. Thankfully I'm just across the neighborhood, but that doesn't mean that it isn't going to be a pain in the ass to haul all of my stuff.

My lightweight, foldable platform bed. Removes need for a box spring, and is very light and transportable! God knows I can't carry a boxspring by myself up three flights of stairs...

I currently have zero furniture with me, and I've been trying to figure out how to make a new livable space for myself, and be able to carry my things up three flights of stairs. I'm trying to minimize my belongs to as few things as possible, and as light as possible so I can take responsibility for my own moving process.

I'm hoping that this is a lightweight storage solution. Also should add some nice texture to my room. 

I ended up purchasing a new mattress that will be delivered, even though I have a top-of-the-line bed in storage, aka, my parent's basement. Online I ordered a wicker chest of drawers (hoping this will be lighter than a wood chest) and a bed frame. I really want to decorate and settle into this place as if it were my permanent home; while keeping things liquid in case I get an awesome gig and have to move once again...

Comments

Popular Posts