Food Festivities

This morning my gal pal Shannon and I went on a self-guided tour of four flea markets and one food festival.


First stop - the Brooklyn Food Fair in Williamsburg.

Tent after tent of delicious food, much of it organic, it was hard to choose just a few things to sample.

Hand crafted pastas and one very excited guy

For my lunch I choose the vegetable tartine, with a goat cheese base and fresh summer vegetable cooked in balsamic. Shannon was the adventurous one and had an Asian-inspired hot dog with kimchi curry and apples ontop!


My favorite part of the food-fair was desert. Behold the chocolate-dipped frozen banana, covered in coconut flakes, nuts, and sea salt.


I am not one for bananas, but frozen they taste like ice cream!

More tomorrow on all four of the flea markets we visited.

Comments

Popular Posts