Hell's Kitchen Flea Market

If you are in New York for a weekend, you must check out the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. Located on West 39th Street and 9th Av, this street fair is open every Saturday and Sunday. 


I went with my friend Shannon to check out the vintage goodies and housewares. I had to stop myself at least three times from buying pearl necklaces, interesting pins, and other things that I really didn't need! Nevertheless, it was fun to browse all of the booths. Some were very well organized, and others looked like a scene from hoarders!


I knew that I did want a few cute things to spruce up my plain, white plastic bookshelf. I want my new room to be clutter-free and a relaxing space. I found an old, blue glass canning jar that is perfect for my change, and a glass shoe (still trying to find a purpose for it, other than it's being pretty. Cinderella complex, anyone?).

The hunt for room decoration continues; lets just say I've been to Bed, Bath and Beyond three times this week. I think they are starting to recognize me!

Comments

  1. Sometimes you can find a diamond in the rough at the flee market.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts