The Show Must Go On


In our week spent in Oklahoma and Arkansas, I felt more earthquakes than I have in my entire life. They all happened around the same fault line in Oklahoma, but being 50 miles away in Arkansas, we felt the aftershocks. Most times I’d be in bed watching TV, and feel the bed vibrating.

We encountered some bad weather in Arkansas. The local crew told us we were under a tornado watch, and if the warning was escalated, we would stop the show and sit in a dressing room for shelter. Although we had buckets and buckets of rain, we thankfully didn’t have to take cover from a twister.

There is a moment when I go offstage in the middle of my song, while there is some more serious action happening onstage. A stage hand asked me if I felt the earthquake. 

We had an earthquake in the middle of the show.


Apparently an asteroid also traveled pretty close to earth at the same time.

We performed turning an earthquake, a tornado warning, and an asteroid. 

Comments

Popular Posts