Iiiiiitts Oprah!

Last week my old-roomie surprized me with a chance to cross something off of my bucket list.

I got to hug Oprah.

My voice was discovered by Oprah and she made me into a superstar like Charisse and I had a guest staring spot on Glee.



I was in the same room as Oprah.



Erin snagged two tickets to the NYC filming of Oprah's new TV show, Lifeclass. Not too far from her old Oprah show format, this episode was about empowering yourself to live your best life. Motivational speaker Tony Robbins was there to warm up the crowd, and suddenly all 5,544 people in Radio City Music Hall were screaming "Yes, Yes, YES!"

It did feel like a bit of a Sunday morning mega church service, but there was an exciting energy to the room. I am a born and raised Oprah fan, having watched her show each weekday at 4pm after school with my mother.

So excited to live 1/3 of my Oprah fantasy!

The taping was long, clocking in at about three hours. Many elements of the show were a bit hokey; but at least I can say I was in the same room as Oprah.

Comments

Popular Posts