Stylish.

Image courtesy of Michael Yeshion Photography

Firmoo, an online glasses and sunglasses company, asked me to review one of their products in exchange for a free pair of sunglasses. If you follow the link, you can qualify for a free pair as well.

Since my Lasik surgery, I don't wear prescription glasses anymore, but had I discovered this site earlier, I would have loved picking out cheap and affordable glasses. A girl has gotta have options.

I picked an oversized wayfarer style and was very happy with my choice. The glasses retail around $40. I like that they are light weight, but I would prefer the material to be of a slightly better quality. They look like expensive glasses, but I am afraid they will break or scratch in a few months time. I also could use with darker lenses; I found myself still squinting in the sunlight.

They came in a nice case with an inner soft pouch which is great for stuffing in my purse.

Thanks, Firmoo, for the trendy sunglasses!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts