Transitions


In many ways, this has been the most exciting, crazy, stressful, and happy time of 2012. Since I left Maine, I feel like a significant chapter has closed; one in which I was figuring myself out, what I wanted, and the types of relationships that I need (and don't need) in my life. I feel a sense of calm and a peace in knowing what I want the puzzle to look like. I don't even have all the pieces or know what form they will take, but I've got a surer grip on myself and my priorities.

That being said, I'm living alone for the first time in my life (eek!), in the middle of MANHATTAN (eek!), I'm focusing a great deal of energy on improving myself and career (eek!), and the most wonderful guy has fallen into my lap and makes me feel like I can conquer the world (hi, Mike!).

That's a whole lot of transitions, folks. In the last two weeks I've moved, gone back to school, and sung with Barbara Streisand. There's a lot to tell you.

Please be patient with me as I sift through my thoughts and schedule. I've been a bit overwhelmed lately but look forward to working it all out through Dreams & Schemes.

All I can say is -- stay tuned. The ride is about to get kinda crazy.

Comments

Popular Posts