Bienvienue Paris!

Alright so I'm in Paris for all of....3 or 4 hours but hey, at least I can say I was here! The airport isn't much to look at, but at least I was able to get some internet to help the time go by.

The flight from Dulles --> Paris was so easy (especially compared to the flight to Israel), clocking in at 7 1/2 hours. I got a window, and the middle seat was empty....soooo prime. I was able to work on my music a little bit, watched The Other Boylen Girl (which was TERRIBLE, I really want to read the book because I've heard its good), and now I'm in Paris.

It was a little bit of a surprise to me today that the flight was operated by Air France and not AlItalia. I still remember a little bit of French, but I can only understand, not really talk back. Zoot Alors!

I cannot believe I am traveling again. This time last week, I was leaving Tel Aviv, today I'm in Paris, in a few hours I'll be in Italy. Oy, what a jet setter I am.

Comments

Popular Posts