When it rains...it pours


Last week - a plethora of bad news, critiques, and self pity.

This week - a job offer (yes, yes, yes!), a personal invitation to an audition, and an appointment with a manager. 

I am certain that that the "when it rains it pours" theory applies to two specific elements in my life: gigs and boys. You know how you can go months and months with out a drop of good news to speak of - and then BAM. I'm sensing this will be happening soon with my summer show scheduling (well, I'm fervently hoping that this will be happening, because then it will mean I'm getting lots of offers). That's how it always seems to go. Last minute, and all at once, and you spend one week being all strung out not knowing how it will turn out, and everything generally happens for the best. 

Comments

Popular Posts