Packing

Birmingham, AL

If you ever accidentally switch suitcases with a professional performer at the airport, here is what you might find inside:

- (1) very nice dress
- (1) pair of heels
- (1) blowdryer/hairstraightner crazy duo thing
- (1) binder of completely illegal photocopied music
- (40) headshots & resumes

....aaaannnnnddddd thats pretty much what I'm packing for Alabama, folks! I'm looking forward to finishing my book, Bel Canto by Ann Patchett. So far, its a real page turner.

Okay folks, send me all your good job-offering-mojo. Tomorrow at this time I'll be singing in a masterclass in Birmingham. Never been there. Would never really consider going there of my own accord, but the weather should be nice, and I might have a few free hours on Saturday to look around.

Comments

  1. Ooh, Bel Canto is an amaaazing book! Good luck this weekend -- crossing my fingers and toes for ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts