Hmm

I really enjoy dorm living. But last nite, I was not enjoying "en masse one room on top of each other" style living.

The people above me we having such noisy, bed knocking against the wall sex, that I knocked on the ceiling, only to have a whole cloud of what I'm assuming to be absestos rain down on me. The people heard me, stopped for a few seconds, and resumed. After they were finished, they rearranged the furniture until 1am. Odd.

I am so cold! There is AC here in contrast to UMD dorms, but even the low setting is a super-cold arctic blast. Anticipating no AC I brought with me a light little quilt, and I seem to wake up every night shivering.

I have most of the day off, literally 10am - 7pm. I'm going to hunt around in the costume closet for an extra blanket, and also for a swiffer sweeper. Its time to clean this room of mine (when I took my quilt off the bed last week, the white parts of it became gray that touched the floor). Gross.

Comments

Popular Posts