This is no joke.

Kristin Chenoweth - Tony Award winner, and as of last night, an Emmy Award winner as well, for Best Supporting Actress in a comedy series.


Now go back to 1:05 and watch as Vanessa Williams mouths "NO." Thats comedy.

At the moment this video was taken, Kristin had a splitting migraine, which lasted her well into the next day. Can you even tell? A migraine sufferer can overcome - and be so competent and widely respected in her field to win two of the most coveted awards in show business.

She remains on my top 5 of role models, inspirations, "I-want-to-be-you-when-I-grow-up"s.

She accepted an Emmy with a migraine. Incredible!

Rehearsals start tomorrow for CGW. Nervous and very excited. I wonder who these people are, who will be my family for the next six months.

Comments

Popular Posts