...

The view from my hotel window this morning.

So here we are in the Big Apple. NYC. New York State of Mind. Yankees go to the World Series. Lots of potholes on the Belt Parkway.

We don't have a day off here. Why do we have a million days off in podunk towns but not a day off in NYC (where I could potentially find a summer job?). I understand why, I mean, its a scheduling, time, and money thing, but still, I want to complain.

I thought I could squeeze one audition in. I scheduled it in advance, mailed in for my appointment (even paid $20 for it!), to find out...I have to work today (surprise! What, I have a job?). I could potentially make it to my appointment, if I had a quick ride to the rail station (which I don't), if it was nice out today (and it's raining and I don't have an umbrella), and I even if I get there on time (which I probably wouldn't), I'd be all frizzy and frazzled and not even prepared because I haven't practiced the way I like to.

So I cancelled it. (FDNAE#@*(&DAO**@!~~@HDA)

Whine whine whine kvetch kvetch kvetch, I know. Its just one of those days!!! GRR!

Comments

Popular Posts