Day Off

Woo, finally a day off. Well deserved by all. The show is in great shape, and I'm excited to see how it evolves once we go into tech next week.

I started to pack tonight (cue horror music). How do you pack for 2 months on the road? Someone advised me to take out what I think I need, cut it in half, and then I'll be set. I think I took out maybe 1/3....somehow it looked like less on the floor than it did in the suitcase. I feel like my mind is imploding; trying to figure out the clothes for hypothetical occasions. I'll probably end up in the same sweats each day, so I'm not really sure who I'm trying to impress.

Random story - I bought myself a swim cap in hopes that I'll do some laps while on the road to stay in shape. Have you ever tried to put on a swim cap?? That sucker kept flinging off my head. I don't know, maybe I have too much hair, but Kristen and I were in giggles while I was struggling.

Leaving in 8 days...

Comments

Popular Posts