The day that wouldn't end.

I'd post a picture to convey my mood today, but if I did, I may scare little children everywhere. Today was the day that would not end. (Sounds like the set up to a children's book or something, right?)

I woke up bright and early at 7:30am. Not waking up as efficiently as I'd have liked to, I started my in-room coffee pot. And somehow managed to place my fingertips squarely on the hotplate. What a way to start the day! I spent the next 5 hours with my hand on an ice cube.

We had a problem with our van and ended up waiting in the airport for a new car for a few hours. Turns out they don't have 15 passenger vans (i.e. 4 benches), so we had to get a 12 passenger van (i.e. 3 benches). Man, that extra bench makes a difference!! It was a bit claustrophobic in there.

We left SC at 9am and ended up in AL at 9pm (8pm when adjusted for the time zone). We drove through 4 states today. What a day! (Am I working hard or what? Sitting on my butt all day?....lol)

And now its 3am/2am....but I updated my blog! Happy? Goodnight!

Comments

  1. Happy to see the update, not happy about the burned fingers and cramped Van. Bigger van on it's way for next Week right?

    Love you, Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts