Great day!

I had my personal best show today. Every time I do this show it feels stronger, more natural, more organic...and just more fun. I know this is the profession for me; its like all the wheels lock into place and I am where I need to be. I love it. I had a fantastic day today.

START OF RANT: I know quite a few actors who say, "Can we get this show over with?" "Let's make this a fast one," or "I can't believe I have to do this again" fairly frequently. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I, too, complain when I am tired or cranky....but to feel this way about your job....every other day? About this job? When you have fought against the thousands of other actors to wait in line, go through the audition process, the rehearsal process, etc...and then when you get to the show time, you have other places you'd rather be?

Not me. I was talking to my bestie on the phone the other night and was telling her that of all of the experiences with this tour, doing the show is still my favorite part. I am disappointed that we aren't performing every single day. Could be that I'm still green to this, which is why I feel this way, but I love my job and I can't get enough of it.

:)


Comments

  1. Yay Brittany! You're a star! Glad to hear you're still enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts