All we like sheep/O we LIKE sheep!

Google Image Search might be my favorite thing ever.

I am back at home, and all I've done all day is eat! My parents have also been following me into every room in the house just to stare at me/annoy me. (Hi Mom! Hi Dad!) Its so good to be back.

Luckily I'm not staying stagnant for too long, I have a sizable amount of Christmas work lined up which, of course, includes Handel's Messiah. I have sung some of those numbers so many times that I could sing them backwards with my eyes closed, upside-down. Its been a long time since I've sung in a choir, let alone a legitimately good choir, so I actually enjoyed myself at the first rehearsal.

After last night's rehearsal I went to work at my ticket office job, and what was the performance for that night? You guessed it! Handel's Messiah! Its everywhere, folks. Tis' the season.

(For those of you who don't know what the Messiah is, you know that song that goes "HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!"? Thats the Messiah.)

I'm also singing a non-Messiah Christmas concert which is filled with Christmas music...that I've never heard before. Did someone write some new holiday music this year? Is this even possible? I could have sworn to you that I knew every Christmas carol on the face of the planet, but this choir has one-upped me. Hey, I like a challenge.

Comments

Popular Posts