Run run run, as fast as you can

The Snowtorious B.I.G. is still following us. Today I drove though what looked a lot like the inside of a snowglobe. Saw three new states today - Kansas, Missouri, and Iowa. They all looked the same.

(A friend told me last week that 49/50 of the states had snow in them. I'm assuming the black sheep was Hawaii.)

Was actually pleasantly surprised by downtown Wichita. Some cobblestone roads and brick houses, had a quaint old town feel to it, surrounded by breweries and other fun looking places. Wouldn't have minded staying a littler longer than just one night.

Speaking of breweries - I went to the Rahr Brewery in Texas. Delicious beer, especially their chocolate stout. The very next day, their roof collapsed from the snow. Texas - get it together!

On the ride through Kansas into Missouri, I saw at least 8 dead skunks in the road. It must be mating season, and the smell is just divine.


Comments

Popular Posts