Its officially Baltimore week



The view from the Meyerhoff stage
First dress rehearsal for Brahm's German Requiem last night. More rehearsal today, performances through the weekend and in the off days I'm still traveling to Baltimore for other auditions. I calculated that I'll be logging about 700 miles. Thats burning some serious rubber.
I love singing with live orchestra. When you are on stage with them, it feels as if the music spontaneously occurs, enveloping you completely. Its different from when you are in the audience and the sound comes at you straight on. I feel like I'm inside of some large animal - its pretty great.
Update: Not going to France. I'm going to continue to focus this summer and take more acting and dance classes and enjoy my new DC based address. The traveling has got to rest for at least a few months this year. :)

Comments

Popular Posts