Norman is Here!


Cornucopia! My roommate and I signed up for a CSA, or Community Shared Agriculture program, with Norman's Farm  in Woodbine, MD. Our first week, which we have been eagerly counting down to, has finally arrived! This is our weekly bounty of produce, which comes out to be 1/2 a peck of fruit, 1/2 a peck of veggies, and 2 "specialty items" which we picked a squash and some green beans. O - M - G how beautiful is this food?



I feel so good knowing that my money is going to support local farmers and business, also knowing that my food hasn't been sprayed with tons of chemicals. Yes, my beans might not be the "perfect" shape, but they were so sweet, I was able to bite into one uncooked.



All images via Erin

Sad to say that fall is here, but happy to have met my new boyfriend...Norman.

Comments

Popular Posts