Sweet lil' Tweets



In today's "Web 2.0" environment, its all about being socially connected on the internet. I updated my blog layout to include a twitter interface, a facebook link, and a connection to bloglovin', a subscription reader site for popular blogs. It is impossible to gain any foothold without reaching out to your readers/consumer base on all of these platforms! If you'd like, please show your support of my blog by clicking the "retweet" link at the bottom of this post. 

During my slower artistic times, I answer phones/provide customer service at a local performing arts center. Today we were informed that we are no longer allowed to use facebook at work. I know that this isn't too radical among workplaces, but so much of my personal networking is done via social networking. I do almost all of my self-promotion this way, and most of the times, its while I'm taking my lunch break. No more facebook during business hours for me. :(

On another note - my birthday is coming up soon, on 10/10/10. How freaky is that?! I think that is a call to celebrate....now what should I do?

Comments

  1. This just means you need to add more blogs to your blogroll to pass the time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts