B-B-Boca


I spent a lovely week with my grandparents in Boca Raton, Fl. I will always have a fondness for the Fort Lauderdale area - maybe its because I've always associated "Florida" with "love," but something about that town makes me happy.

First of all let me say - I will never fly US Air again. Hello - US Air - are you google searching for this? I WILL NEVER FLY ON YOUR AIRPLANES AGAIN. Cramped, dirty, no snacks? Not to mention my seat mate, Russell, who did not understand the rules of polite conversation. The best decision I made was to switch Jet Blue on the way home. So, so roomy, great entertainment, and comfortable seats. Full cup of coffee, delicious snack. Jet Blue has my business as long as they are flying where ever I am going.

My grandparents and I spent our days catching up with each other. The community they live in is very conveniently attached via long hallways to a guest suite building and a dining hall. I'm almost ashamed to say I spent a week in Florida and hardly went outside. I can say that I had a wonderful time with my folks, read a lot of Good Housekeeping, and ate too much mondel bread. Mmm.

Comments

Popular Posts