First Day

Hall of Nations
A new chapter is starting - going back to work at the KC. Time to be busy again! I'll almost have regular, full time job hours for a few weeks. Oh, the novelty.

I've always loved that building. Maybe its the red carpets, the marble, or the huge statue of John in the foyer, but something about that building draws me in. Before I booked the tour, every time I passed by, I would say to myself, "hello, future employer." As weird as it sounds, the power of positive thought payed off and here I am on my second contract with them.

They only draw is the incredible amount of traffic I sat through today. It took me 1 1/2 hours each way, bumper to bumper. The most economical choice is to drive, but I am weighing the emotional price of being stuck in traffic each day. The jury is still out on that one...

This cast is incredibly talented. I'm understudying all three female tracks, and I have my work cut out for me. I am happy to be learning from a team of very creative actors. This show is really funny, even at the table read, and I am interested to see how it evolves once everyone gets on their feet.

Comments

Popular Posts