Falling Leaves and Cinnamon


The third week of rehearsals at the KC is underway. The show is in good shape for two weeks until opening, and I heard that ticket sales are doing well. I wish I could report more, but as an understudy, I'm more of an active observer. I do have a chance to fill in for another actor one day next week. I'm itching to get up on my feet!

Marine Corps Marathon Runners
A benefit to working downtown every day is - that I'm already downtown. Last week I was early to rehearsal, and was surprised to see the Marine Corps Marathon racing behind the KC garage. Naturally I stopped to take a few pics. Because the race was on Halloween, there were even some costumes! I saw a Cookie Monster and a Wonder Woman go by.


In the spirit of fall, I made a apple and pear crisp. Just test-driving a few recipes before Thanksgiving...

Comments

Popular Posts