Pearls of Wisdom

Almost a year ago, I filmed a commercial for the Bradford Exchange. It was my first time being on set, and involved two set ups, one for a diamond ring commercial and the other for a strand of pearls. After some random, late night googling (its a problem, I swear), I came across the finished product!


Grandma's Pearls from Purple Minibike Media on Vimeo.

I appear at 1:06. Guess Grandma and Younger Granddaughter got more commercial time than I did.

There's a second one you can view here, but I'm in it for literally 5 seconds, at 1:15.

They are pretty cheesy, made for late night Direct TV, but hey! I'm in my first commercial!


Comments

  1. Yaaaaayyy!!!! :-D

    That's so awesome.

    ...must...buy...pearls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is "Show your granddaughter how much you care....for $24.55 three easy payments"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed so hard!!! lol. I mean, it was a very tasteful commercial and I'm buying pearls for my granddaughter as we speak, but I'm laughing while doing it. hahaha. :) Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts